7 facts about Unilogo Digital Printing, or why it pays to order self-adhesive and sleeve labels from us.
In the Knowledge Base section we will provide content concerning inspiring tit-bits from the sector, case studies describing the applications and capabilities of HP Indigo in digital printing.
In the text below we present seven reasons which, in our opinion, distinguish us from the competition:
1. No preparation costs: The benefits of digital printing are the ability to print directly from a PDF file. It is not necessary to prepare the printing forms so that the correction can take place even before production itself and does not generate additional costs. The basic point to keep in mind is the proper preparation of the print file, information on how to do this can be found by clicking here.
2. Free trial print: You do not have to worry about digital printing when deciding on digital printing – you get the exact pattern of the adhesive label or shrink sleeve label by trial print. The quality of prints, colours and raw materials used are 100 per cent consistent with the target. This will allow you to avoid unnecessary stress and disappointment resulting from a discrepancy between your imagination and the end result. Sounds reasonable? We think so 🙂
3. Short print run order: do you manufacture short series of products? Are you implementing new merchandise and offering it in several variants? Or maybe you want to introduce your product in a new seasonal variant? Nothing is simpler – we undertake to print small and medium runs at attractive prices.
4. Finishing: In addition to “raw” adhesive label printing on the HP Indigo machine, we also offer refinements that affect not only the visual aspect but also the label resistance. We are talking here about varnishing, laminating, gilding and embossing.
5. The ability to personalize self-adhesive labels and shrink sleeve labels: digital printing enables the production of a variety of personalized label designs for promotional purposes. By using HP Indigo machines you can see that literally each of your labels will be unique.
6. Short turn-around time: between 3 and 5 working days.
7. Our customers include: Danone, Dr Irena Eris, AMBRA S.A., Joanna, Lotte Wedel. Apart from the aforesaid brands, over 1,150 companies have placed their trust in us.
See for yourself by contacting us.
Do you also find yourself doing the shopping in a hurry and reaching for products on shelves out of habit? The sheer amount of confusingly similar labels makes it very difficult to capture your attention.
We asked the founders of AYA Raw Nature – Eliza and Monika talk about the beginnings of our story.
Why digital printing is profitable for you? If you are a manufacturer of cosmetics or the topic of labels is of interest to you, you probably had contact with at least one of the following situations: short product series, various fragrance versions or container volumes.