1. General information
- The service operator of www.unilogo-drukarnia.pl is Unilogo Sp. z o.o. limited partnership ul. Wejnerta 16A, 02-619 Warsaw, NIP: 521-356-51-83.
- The service performs functions of gathering information about users and their behavior in the following manner:
- By voluntarily entered information in the forms.
- By saving cookie files in end devices.
- By gathering web server logs by the hosting operator.
2. Information in the forms.
- The service gathers information voluntarily given by the user.
- Moreover, the service can save information on the connection parameters (time mark, IP address)
- Information in the form is not made available to third parties without the user’s consent.
- Information stated in the form may constitute a collection of potential clients, registered by the Service Operator in a record maintained by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- Information stated in the form in processed for the purpose arising from the given form’s function, e.g. in order to perform the process of handling a service request or a business contact.
- Information given in the forms can only be transferred to entities technically performing certain services – it especially concerns transferring information about the owner of the registered domain to parties which are operators of online domains, payment-processing services or other parties the Service Operator cooperates with in this respect.
3. Information on cookie files.
- The service uses cookie files.
- Cookie files (cookies) are computer data, especially text files, which is stored in the Service User’s end device and intended for usage of the Service’s web pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time of their storage on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity who puts cookie files on the Service User’s end device and
- accesses them is the Service Operator.
- Cookie files are used for the following purposes:
- creating statistics which will help to understand how the Service Users make use of the web pages, which allows for improvement of their structure and content;
- maintaining the session of a Service User (after logging-in), which prevents the User from having to re-enter their login and password on every page;
- determining the user profile in order to show them customized material in advertising networks, especially Google.
- The Service uses two essential types of cookie files: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files which are stored in the User’s end device until they log out, leave the website or shut down the software (internet browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s end device for the amount of time specified in the cookie files’ parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (internet browser) usually allows storing cookie files in the User’s end device by default. The Service Users can change the settings in this respect. Internet browser allows for deletion of cookie files. It is also possible to automatically block cookie files. Detailed information on this can be found in the help or the browser’s documentation.
- Limitations to using cookie files can impact certain functionalities of the Service web pages.
- Cookie files stored in the Service User’s end device can also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service Operator.
- Cookie files can be used by advertising networks, especially the Google network, for displaying advertisement adjusted to the way the User utilizes the Service. In order to do that, they can keep the information about the User’s navigation path or the time of stay on a given page.
- In terms of information on the User’s preferences gathered by the Google advertising network, the User can browse and edit information resulting from the cookie files by use of the device: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Server logs.
- Information on certain User behaviors is subject to being recorded in the server layer. This data is used solely for the purposes of Service administration and ensuring the most efficient operation of provided web hosting services.
- Browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. Moreover, the following can be subject to being recorded:
- request arrival time,
- reply sending time,
- client station name – identification performed by a HTTP protocol,
- information on errors that occurred during HTTP transaction performance,
- the URL address of the website previously visited by the user (referrer link) – when the Service was entered via a link,
- information on the User’s browser,
- Information on the IP address.
- The above data is not associated with specific persons browsing the web pages.
- The above data is used solely for the purposes of Service administration.
5. Sharing data.
- Data is subject to be shared with an external entity solely within the legally allowed boundaries.
- Data allowing for identification of a natural person is shared only with that person’s consent.
- The operator might be obliged to provide the information gathered by the Service to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
6. Cookie files request – how to give and withdraw permission in practice?
- If a user does not wish to receive cookie files, they can change the browser’s settings. Please be advised that disabling cookie files necessary for the processes of authentication, security, maintenance of user preferences might make it difficult, and in extreme cases impossible, to use the web pages
- In order to manage the cookie settings, select the browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions: